Today’s episode sees our host, Victoria Fenton, in conversation with her own coach and mentor - and Trauma and Somatics trainer - Will Rezin.
Will is a mystic, philosopher, somatic coach & trainer, and trauma integration specialist who guides individuals on the often mystical and winding journey of waking up to their own aliveness.
Will integrates 21 years of inner work, esoteric inquiry, and cultural research with 13 years of professional experience in the healing arts. Everything Will does supports his personal mission to end human suffering, and his professional mission to bring trauma-informed care into the mainstream so that it can be available to everyone who needs it, without stigma or exclusion.
On today’s episode, Victoria and Will discuss:
- Somatic regulation & “arriving” somewhere
- The true meaning of “All of you is welcome here”
- Will’s history & route through many healing arts to find himself where he is today - merging science & awareness in the field of somatics & trauma integration
- Trauma: what it is, what it can do & how to move beyond it
- His methods for working with someone who has a trauma history
- The gentleness of a somatic approach
- How to avoid re-traumatization
- The power of awareness
- The role of psychedelics & plant medicines in resolving trauma - or not
- Will’s ultimate mission: to end trauma
Please go and follow Will everywhere he can be found! He’s such a stand for trauma education and trauma-informed care within the notoriously unregulated coaching space - and his work is inspirational, powerful and deeply needed.
You can find him @willrezin on Instagram and Facebook
His website is willrezin.com
Trauma and Somatics training, which Will teaches with the equally wonderful (and coming soon to The Unveil Podcast!) @auriannajoy can be found at traumaandsomatics.com
To access a transcript of this episode, click here.
Mentioned in this episode is Anthony de Mello's 8 hour lecture on Spotify which is well worth a listen on the topic of awareness.
Other podcasts we would love for you to listen to:
Will Rezin with Cal Callahan on The Great Unlearn: 80. Will Rezin | The Living Memory of Trauma and How to Release It
Will with Skip Kelly on the Becoming a Fulfillionaire Podcast - two recent episodes which were fabulous explorations of deeper edges of trauma, emotional resilience and much more - Trauma And Somatics: How To Be Fully Here Featuring Will Rezin and Emotional Intelligence and Depth Is The Human Experience Featuring Will Rezin
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.